Well, it is late Thursday but I am still in it enough time to do the last Top 10 for the year. Of course this is hosted by none other than Beth Z.
from A Work In Progress. This time around she asks:What are the top 10 best things of 2011?
- Discovering for myself just how far I can be stretched without breaking. (Note: Seriously, I will not do that again.)
- Music, music, music
- Truly who my real friends are.
- Reaffirmation that my families' love for each other is our greatest strength.
- Being with my entire family in over 20+ years.
- Participating in what true forgiveness feels like.
- Living in peace with my Dad before he passed and being there when he and Grandma did pass over.
- Seeing the tiny miracles that continued to occur even when I thought I could take no more in life.
- Spending such precious time with my grand-daughter.